Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FANFIC TO THE BEGINNING, A PROMISE TO FULFILL.. - EoNniEmi


Whew.. please bear with me.. ^_^ I've started to do fanfics in SJFPOs textclan. I considered doing it as my "BED TIME STORY" for the whole textclan. Actually, I am not just the one who does that in the texting mania the club has. Most of the members are on it too. Though it's an excruciating habit. it's worth the pain my fingers go through, for I have entertained my friends in the textclan. Recently, I have just finished one story in the club. Honestly, it started with a survey, wherein, "If I were given the chance to do something in my life with my favorite Super Junior Member (that will be Sungmin), what, where, and when will it be (that's what Ive understood about it.. ^_^)?" And there, I started to do my fanfic craze of the Super Junior making use of some of the members of the club as characters in me story. Some of the story is real and some are just all made up. Hope you'll enjoy reading this.

And here goes the first story:


PART1
WHEN: NOVEMBER 20, 2008 WHERE: KOREA, S.M. ENTERTAINMENT TIME: 1:15 p.m I've been working and living in Canada for 2 years now, but when I fist started to live in Canada, after 6 months of earning enough money, I went to Korea. The reason why I went there is to fulfill my promise to the club I've been taking care of for many years now. This club is composed of members that are great fans of the SUPER JUNIOR in the Philippines. I am their Administrator I, not because I am the first founder, but because I was the eldest of them all. The real founders of the clan (where it started all in the text clan) were Nikka and Jazza. I just followed them when I introduced the clan in the Multiply site. Since then, the clan became a CLUB, and more and more members joined in, not just in the site, but also in the text clan. When I started to make a proposal in the multiply site, where, making the whole club a credited fans club of the SM ENTERTAINMENT, under the name of E.L.F. Philippines, the club got a lot of comments about it. We almost went to a downfall due to that proposal, but since we really want to fulfill such a major project, we kept our bonds together, believing we could possibly do it (though hard and too much expense.). After 6 months, I excitedly flew to Korea and went straight to SM entertainment. Whoaw!?! There are really a lot of k-pop artists in there (*nosebleed - when I saw Kangta* ). I can't stop on wandering my eyes because they were elsewhere (whaaaa!? Rain! Tablo! TVXQ!?). Stop! Focus.. I am here for the club, not for... whaaa.. Kim Ah Joong.. My Maria.. I kept on walking as I continue on k-pop gazing, when I bumped unto something. +THUD!?+ I hit the front desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLERK: "Oh! Kwenchaneyo? (whaaa.. tissue..)"

RECH: "Uhm.. Nae. Kwenchaneyo.
(hahahaha.. I only know a few of hangeul)"

"Shille...hage..ssumnida. Hanguk..mal mo..moreugesseumnida. Jo..jogeum hangeul."

I tried to speak in hangeul with hesitations if I've used the right terms. I was trying to say that I do not understand hangeul, only a few (hahahaha.. huwat?!), mostly basic ones.

CLERK: "Oh! Is that so? Do not worry, I can speak english (there.. that's better.)"

Smilingly replied the clerk.

RECH: "Whew!? That's a close call."

CLERK: "How can I be of help, young lady?"

Asked the clerk.

RECH: "Oh. I am here to inquire on how to apply for a membership for a fans club."

CLERK: "To whom will it be credited to? I mean whose k-pop artist your club will be under with?"

RECH: "The Super Junior."

C: "Then you'll be under the fans club of E.L.F?"

R: "Can't we use our own name? The SJFPO?"

C: "What does that mean?"

R: "Super Junior Fanatics Philonly."

C: "Phil? You are from Philippines?"
R: "Yes I am. And proud to say I am a Filipina."

C: "Can you please wait for a while? I will just check if the company will allow another fans club for the Super Junior. For the meantime. please take seat."

R: "Thank you so much."

I looked for a bench to seat on, when all of a sudden, a man rangingly was shouting at the hallway.

MAN: "I can't believe this!?!?! She is just new in the company and she have the guts to walk-out on her debut concert!? (of course, this was spoken in hangeul.) The nerve she has!?!?! Does she think that she is ssssooooo special?! She's wrong about that. I'll be looking for another talent to replace her!?!?!

And strongly closed the door to an office. +BLAG!?!+

I was stiffed for a minute and barely can't movea single muscle because.. WHAAAAAAA... I didn't understand a single word that guy have said.. hahahaha. I said that to myself.

After 30 minutes of waiting, the clerk called for me.

C: "May I know your full name?"

R: "I am Rechelle S. Acub. Rechelle is spelled as R....E....C....H....E....L...L...E..."

C: "Alright. Please proceed to the President's office just along the hallway for him to give a further assessment of your club."

R: "Kamsahamnida"

C: "Jeonmanhaeyo"

Then I started to look for it, and it was not that hard to find, but what's the hard part is, there is a LINE. Maybe, I am the 7th person in line. So, the usual thing I do while I wait, I'd listen to k-pop songs (even if, I do not understand them) in my PSP.

I first listened to some of the Super Junior's albums, but I'm still too far from the office. Then I listened to some K-pop artists (Younha, TVXQ, Wonder Girls, and Kim Ah Joong). When I heard my favorite song, Maria by Kim Ah Joong, I have this habit of going along with it, without noticing that I was actually singing with it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ja jigeum shujakhae jugemsshik ddeugupge
ooh.. duryuhwoh hajima
p'yulchyunhjin nunanpe juht'aeyan-igileul bichwoh
oohh..juldaw mumchujima

***maria ave maria
juhuin gureum ggeu't ggajinala
maria ave maria
guchin p'ado ddawin sangwanupji

gijuken irukhe naw nunap'e p'yulchyuissu
oohh.. juldae mumchijima

repeat ***

mumchwburin shimjang junchega
gutjapeul su upshi dwuiwa.

repeat *** (4x)

+END+

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When the song ended, I opened my eyes slowly, realizing bit by bit what I have done. I saw people staring at me, jaw dropped in amazement. Then I slowly moved myself to a standing postion (I think, I am so red at that time) and acted as if nothing had happened. I looked at the office door, and there stood a familiar man (he was the one who was shouting recently). I can see a devilish smile on his face like it's telling me,

+ Aha!?! You have just been discovered!?! +

He immediately pulled me by my hand and slamed the doorm at my back. He offered me a seat, and when I got comfy with my seat, he started to bluntlessly speak in hangeul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R: "Chakaman!?!?! I.. I.. can't understand a single word you'be just said."

The man stopped for a moment and..

MAN: "I said, I wanted you to be a trainee of the SM entertainment."

+TOINKZ+

R: "Uhmm.. Pardon me, sir, I do not want to be rude to your offer, but I came here for the membership of SJFPO club from Philippines. I did not come here to audition."

Upon hearing this, the man kept on pacing on both sides of the room (thinking to persuade me?), then I grabbed me my shoulders, and he said..


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M: "I know. I'll make the membership of your club free for the rest of the years, and the your club will have its chance to use its own name, the SJFPO, right?"

R: "Yes. That's right."

M: "And you like that, don't you?"

R: "Of course? (it seems that there is something in exchange to it)"

M: "Then, I'll do that."

I jumped out of my seat, with glittering eyes, I was so pleased hearing it.

R: "Really? You will do that my club, kind sir?"

M: "Yes, I will. BUT IN ONE CONDITION!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

There goes the other bargain.

M: "You will have to be a trainee of the S.M. entertainment for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!?!?!?!?!"

ohhhh.. the glare in his eyes is so intense. Though he is not laughing, I can hear him laugh. BUWAHAHAHAHA.. BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!?!?!?! So scary.

I have no choice but to agree to it, for it is really a tempting offer for my club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R: "Alright. I agree. BUT!?!?

M: "But what?"

R: "You also have to agree with my bargain."

M: "And what will that be?"

R: "You also have to make the Super Junior a PERMANENT group!?"

M: "Mhhhh... Alright then.. Tomorrow, we'll start everything. Contract signing, all sorts of media will be invited as to introduce you all over Korea and so is the declaration of the permanency of the Super Junior!?!?!?!?!"

Yes!? S.M. entertainment, here I come.

And this is how I started to venture myself in the world of the K-POP.





TO BE CONTINUED..

No comments: